Information Technology - Digi.fi
The function of the branch group is to operate as the locus of cooperation between The Federation’s member companies, interest groups and specialists. The branch group’s aim is to promote the competitiveness of members and their partners by improving networking between businesses in the sector and intra-industry collaboration. The branch group emphasises industrial policy, the sharing of experience and know-how and international cooperation.
The IT branch group’s members are all member companies belonging to the IT branch of the Federation of Finnish Technology Industries. However, the branch group’s board can also accept applications for membership from other Finnish enterprises and associations.
External experts can also be invited to the branch group’s meetings.
The Board of the Branch Group 2014
- Kimmo Alkio, CEO, Tieto (Chair of the Branch Group Board)
- Christian Fredrikson, CEO, F-Secure
- Heikki Nikku, CEO, CGI Finland
- Sami Ensio, CEO, Innofactor
- Hannu Vaajoensuu, Chair of the Board, Basware
- Juko Hakala, CEO, Affecto
- Tuomo Haukkovaara, CEO, IBM Finland
- Timur Kärki, CEO, Gofore
- VIlle Peltola, director, The Federation of Finnish Technology Industries (secretary of the group)