Technology Industries of Finland membership fee for 2021
Updated on 04/12/2021 - 15:41
In accordance with the decision of the federation meeting on the 12th of November 2020, the Technology Industries of Finland membership fee for 2021 remains the same as for 2020.
- The membership fee is based on the wages and salaries, including fringe benefits, paid by the member company in Finland.
- The membership fee is 0.07% of the wages and salaries, including fringe benefits, paid by the member company in Finland in 2020.
- The minimum membership fee is 500 euros.
- The membership fee of an individual member is maximum 10% of the total membership fee amount collected by the association.
- If, despite several reminder notices, the member does not provide the requested wages and salary information to calculate the membership fee by the end of April 2021, and the wages and salary information cannot be determined in other ways with reasonable accuracy, the basis to calculate the membership fee is assumed to be the previous year's amount increased by 10%.
- The membership fee based on the assumed amount is non-refundable even if it later becomes clear, that the real amount was lower than the assumed amount.
- If it turns out that the real amount was higher than the assumed amount, the difference can be charged later.
- The information to calculate the membership fees will be collected from the members between February and April 2021.
- The information request will be sent by email to the membership contact person.
- The membership fee will be invoiced in May 2021.
- The due date of the membership fee will be latest by June 30th in 2021
- The membership fee for the Confederation of Finnish Industries (EK) will not be collected from those member companies that have joined Technology Industries of Finland before 1.1.2021.