Technology Industries of Finland
We promote competitiveness and the operational preconditions for technology industry, the largest and most important export sector in Finland. A constantly developing technology industry creates the basis for the Finnish welfare state. Technology Industries of Finland has about 1,800 member companies.
THE ASSOCIATION HAS AN IMPACT
- We safeguard our members’ interests in national and EU-level decision-making.
- We have a presence in numerous international organisations.
- We help our members to negotiate company-level (collective) agreements (for national collective agreements, see Technology Industry Employers of Finland).
- We provide information on the technology industry and promote its public image.
THE ASSOCIATION SERVES AND ADVISES
- We advise and consult.
- We refine and distribute information to support our members’ businesses.
- We train and advise on employment issues.
- We raise awareness of the technology sector.
- We arrange networking opportunities.
- We act on behalf of our member organisations.
- We cooperate with different stakeholders.