Technology Industries of Finland membership fee for 2022
Members are obliged to provide the Association with annual information on the number of employees, membership fee criteria, and other information on their operations in accordance with Association guidelines. The information provided is kept confidential.
In accordance with the decision of the federation meeting on the 11th of November 2021, the Technology Industries of Finland membership fee for 2022 remains the same as for 2021.
- The membership fee is based on the wages and salaries, including fringe benefits, paid by the member company in Finland
- The membership fee is 0.07% of the wages and salaries, including fringe benefits, paid by the member company in Finland in 2021
- The minimum membership fee is 500 euros
- The membership fee of an individual member is maximum 10% of the total membership fee amount collected by the association.
- The membership fee is reduced for each member who joins Technology Industry Employers of Finland’s by an amount equal to the membership fee of the Technology Industry Employers of Finland’s
- If, despite several reminder notices, the member does not provide the requested wages and salary information to calculate the membership fee by the end of April 2022, and the wages and salary information cannot be determined in other ways with reasonable accuracy, the basis to calculate the membership fee is assumed to be the previous year's amount increased by 10%
- The membership fee based on the assumed amount is non-refundable even if it later becomes clear, that the real amount was lower than the assumed amount
- If it turns out that the real amount was higher than the assumed amount, the difference can be charged later
- The information to calculate the membership fees will be collected from the members between February and April 2022
- The information request will be sent by email to the membership contact person
- The membership fee will be invoiced in May 2022
- The due date of the membership fee will be latest by June 30th in 2022
- The membership fee for the Confederation of Finnish Industries (EK) will not be collected from member companies, including new members.
New members who joined in the autumn will be invoiced after their membership has been approved.
During the first and last years of membership, the membership fee will be charged only for the full calendar months during which the member belonged to the association.
Remember to notify us of any changes in contact persons.
The membership fee in 2022 is the same regardless of whether the company is a member of Technology Industries of Finland only or in addition of Technology Industry Employers of Finland